Business Development / Country Manager
First Table, a globally recognised tech leader in the hospitality industry, is seeking an experienced and dynamic Business Development/Country Manager to join our team. As we continue to expand into exciting new markets, we need a skilled navigator to guide our growth in Scotland.
About The Role:
You'll be the driving force behind launching First Table in Scotland working hand in hand with our dedicated team. As our Business Development/Country Manager, you'll use your strategic acumen and knack for relationship-building to connect restaurants and food lovers through our innovative platform. If you're someone who gets a kick out of making connections, loves a challenge, and enjoys a generous helping of teamwork, then this might just be your main course!
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for Scotland, aligning with the company's objectives.
- Forge long-lasting relationships with restaurants in Scotland.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of market trends and competitors, using this knowledge to identify new opportunities.
- Drive user acquisition and retention strategies.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or business development roles.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry is a plus but not a requirement. What matters most is your ability to build and maintain relationships.
Who We Are:
First Table is all about food and connection. We're a global company that started in Queenstown, NZ nearly nine years ago, and we've been spicing things up ever since. As a leading hospitality technology platform, we don't just help people find great dining experiences; we help them create memories. We're not just a booking site. We're a celebration of all things delicious, a global dinner party where everyone's invited.
Why Join First Table:
We believe in fostering an inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and experiences. Our tone? It's as warm and inviting as a home-cooked meal, with a dash of fun and a pinch of puns. If you're looking for a company that's as serious about fun as it is about business, then you've found your place at First Table.
In return First Table offers
- 38 hours per week (full time)
- Competitive base salary + performance incentives
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Employment at an award-winning global company
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is talented and passionate about what they do
- Opportunities for internal and external professional development
- Great company culture. No day is dull!
If you're ready to take on this exciting challenge as our Scotland-based Business Development/Country Manager, please submit your application, including your C.V. and tailored cover letter, via INDEED. Don't forget to detail your relevant experience and why you're passionate about joining First Table.
* Applications will be processed as they are received
* Only applicants that have been shortlisted will be contacted
* Applications with no cover letter will not be considered for this role
* Applicants must be based in Glasgow or Edinburgh for this role. We will be recruiting for additional BDM roles across the UK in the coming months, so get in touch.
* Applicants for this position must have permanent rights to work in the U.K
Join more than 1,000,000 diners who already ❤ First Table.
Join more than 1,500 restaurants who already ❤ First Table.